Saturday, February 27, 2016

Column about callbacks: I’m the shouting on Mars past – Stuttgarter Nachrichten


 
 

From Tom horns 27th February 2016 – 10:00 hours

 
 
 
 
 

From the R & # xFC; ckrufaktion  affected Riegel Photo: dpa

 From the recall affected bolt Photo: AP
 

Because in a Mars bar a plastic part was found to be destroyed millions of sweets. StN-taster Tom Horns keeps the action is exaggerated. That in food are things in there that do not belong there, is completely normal.


 
 
 

Stuttgart – One no longer sees these days his own word. Lauter callbacks, so far bearing the jug ears. In automobiles it has already used to it. The be ordered quasi churning in the workshops. When a model is not even recalled the corporate executives ask: Do we have the truck actually not sold

<- STN-R - BG - Article (Aside Pos. 1) (dynamics orted) ->

Recently, they have reined pesticides. They should have strayed into the beer. Ridiculous! From almost global scale is a recall, which affects the manufacturer Mars chocolate bar. The customers in 55 countries may feel concerned – and all because a woman of Germany claims to have discovered a 0.5 centimeter plastic part in a Mars

.
 

Now let us at: I understand ‘the recall not. Because a piece of plastic ?! If you bite on a, you take it out of his mouth – and if enough plastic parts has gathered, one runs into the basement, throwing the stuff in the yellow bag. Or tinkering something pretty it. Me personally bothers a cartilage in Lyon more, but from a Lyonerrückrufaktion I have never heard what

.
 

Let us nothing before: In food many contain what was not reingehört there already by nature. Core houses in apples I find disgusting. Grape I take the seeds for, preferably fermented only in liquid form to me

.
 

When I bit the other day in a chocolate manufacturer Ferrero hit me almost ‘the impact: The thing was hollow like a nut – and in the center I came across a yellow plastic ball inside which were thousands of plastic hardware. But that’s why I’m not complaining but Solve a call from

Speaking:. Like so looks a callback on Mars actually look like? “Earth to Mars, please come! And back to work. “Oh, is not matter anyway. Me is all for nothing. My desk drawer is full of Mars bars. I will give none of them. . With the proceeds recall shouting on Mars by


 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment